What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you participate in Worldwide Contest by logging in with Facebook. By logging in with Facebook you provide us your email-address, name, gender, facebook profile picture and your current city. You may, however, use our app anonymously if you dont want to participate in Worldwide Contest.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To fulfill basic functionality of Worldwide Contest - (your information helps us to announce winners of contest)
- If you are in top 100 positions of contest your name, profile picture, and current city will be shown in results list publically but your email address will not be disclosed to other users.
- To personalize your experience - (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service - (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- The email address you provide for log in, may be used to send you information and updates about your test results, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you login, submit, or access your personal information. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent.
How can you remove information from our server?
You can remove your information from our server from App Settings (Press menu button from anywhere in the app to open app settings) by pressing "Deactivate Account". It will remove all of your information and login details from our server. Including all history of your participations in daily contest, results and positions from Results List.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our app, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our app policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by emailing us or by editing details on their Facebook account (We take information from your facebook account once you logged in to our app through Facebook).
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. To log in with Facebook to our app he must be of minimum of 13 years to have his/her Facebook account according to Facebook terms of services. Children below 13 years can use our App but we do not collect any information from them and they cannot participate in Worldwide Contest.
- By email: email@example.com